Mar 19, 2010

New Plant Calea Zacatechichi (Dream Herb)

Yesterday I received a small rooted cutting of Calea Zacatechichi. As usual this was expensive ($60) due to it being rare in NZ.
It is apparently a very 'bullet proof' plant so I have no worried with it surviving!
I'm going to plant it out in a similar fashion to the Salvia, but with a slightly higher draining soil mix.
Hopefully I will have a harvestable bush before the winter. I am really interested in the effects of this plant - I cannot wait to use it!


Calea Zacatechichi rooted cutting.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning blog man, iv been looking at getting a saliva and Calea Zacatechichi plants, but as of yet not really found a place to get them from, apart from spending 50 $ a cutting. Best of luck with your grown, and check out a book by the name of The encyclopedia of psychoactive plants by Christian Ratsch – really good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a nice cutting Joshua, how did it grow and do you still have it now? I have Salvia and silene to trade or would buy a cutting if you still have it? I,m in Auckland by the way :)

    ReplyDelete