Jan 27, 2010

BLOODY GRAFTING STOCK

Why is Grafting stock so damn difficult to come by?

I often visit local garden centres and few of them sell cacti, the ones that do stock Shit!
I have brought another San Pedro to use as rootstock; from the same trademe seller so I presume they are clones.
I intend to use this for another Peyote graft when its roots have developed!

I would really like to have a grafting stock from many different species so that I can experiment with what works best!
I intend to use:
  • Hylocereus undatus (dragon fruit)
  • Myrtillocactus Geometrizans
  • Stenocereus pruinosus
  • Trichocereus Spachianus
  • Any Pilosocereus
  • pilosocereus azureaus

    I brought this thing for dead cheap but I am not sure what it is!





    Trichocereus Panchanoi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment